Take Beer Pong to the next level with this Beer Pong On Fire Game Variation! Do you like Battleship? Do you also like Beer Pong? Then, this is the game for you!
How to Play:
- Both teams align sixteen cups in a 4×4 square formation. (No re-racks)
- Each team starts 6 ship cards to construct 3 total ships. Each team must create a ship with 3 cards in a straight line ***, another with 2 cards in a straight line **, and a single card ship *. Extra cards are provided for larger games.
- Randomly pull 10 remaining non-ship cards, which include “Water Miss” cards and power-up cards.
- To win, you must “sink” all opposing team ships If your team hits an opposing team’s ship they must declare if it was hit and/or sunk.
- Strategically place every beer-proof card drawn inside or under each cup.
This is a great gift for those that love beer pong, but want some variety. The Beer Pong on Fire game variation is a great way to mix it up at your next house party!