The Vango Odyssey 800 is a vis-a-vis tunnel tent which offers a generous amount of living space, accessed by two side doors, between two king sized bedroom areas (70 cm PP). The sewn in groundsheet ensures that drafts and bugs are minimised, while the patented Vango Tension Band System (TBS II) can be attached for extra stability in high winds. Large Diamond-Clear PVC windows allow in plenty of daylight and give you a Ideal view of your surroundings.
Vango’s AirZone ventilation system ensures a comfortable flow of air through the tent to minimise condensation. Cable entry and tidies, lantern hanging points and storage pockets all come as standard. The Vango Odyssey 800 is ideal for campers looking for a spacious and comfortable tent giving an ideal balance between living and sleeping space. The tent packs away into an oversized carry bag.
- Protex 70 denier polyester fire retardant flysheet
- Full mesh door on front and linked-in PE groundsheet in living area
- Patented Vango tension band system for extra stability
- Large diamond clear polyvinyl chloride windows with toggled privacy curtains
- Waterproof, durable and reliable
There are no reviews yet.