- SIZE – Length: 42cm/16.53 inches, weight: 95g, Material – Swartizia spp. Wood.
- DESIGN – Selecting the natural timber for processing, every detail of it was meticulously polished. The chopsticks are mellow, full and smooth, burr-free and gentle to hands. Anti-bacteria, wax-free and oil-free, easy to clean and mildew-resistant. The chopsticks ensure the health of body.
- SAFETY – In some cooking links, the chopsticks are good tools. Ordinary chopsticks are so short that the hands might be scalded by boiled oil when we fry the food or produced high-temperature steam when we steam the food. So you need a longer pair of chopsticks for cooking. Please try our Donxote Extended Chopsticks for you. It is able to fry, deep-fry, pick-up and instead-boil at ease. With the Donxote Extended, you will never be worried about burned hands.
- MAINTENANCE – Wooden chopsticks should not be exposed to the sun. They should neither be sterilized at high temperature, nor soaked in water for a long time. After cleaning, they should be dried with a dry cloth.
- SERVICE – Our Full money back! at Donxote we stand behind our products 100% enabling you to make a 100% foolproof purchase.